Are you ready for some Football?


A new post, a new feature. I'm tryin' out this "add image" do-hickey. The game was amazing, this up close and personal. I literally could reach out and catch a touchdown pass if I wanted to, but I figured I would save my skills for training camp next year. Given it was the last preseason game and NONE of the starters actually play in the last preseason game, it was still exciting. Crowd was in it and so was I. It looks like a promising year for the Texans, so I will be following them throughout the season.

I am feeling a lot better, thank you for asking. After hibernating yesterday for what seemed like a fortnight (out of the 24 hours of the day, I probably slept 18), I woke up ready to start a new day. Orange juice is slowly getting back on my good side, simply because there is no other substitute for a beverage served with a mcsausage biscuit or sausage mcbiscuit and hash brown. Baby steps.

Speaking of babies, are they "in"? It seems everywhere I look, there's a cute, little bundle of joy. On the newsstand, sitting in front of me at the texans game, driving behind me... etc. Are we in a new baby boom age? Marinate on that while I peruse the latest People. Wait a second, Jamie Lynn Spears had a baby? Isn't she still a baby? Hmm...

Well anyways, congratulations brangelina, tomkat, j-lo/anthony, gwengavin, and anyone else who is expecting. Children are the future.

As always and in the future, thanks for the time. Go big or go home.

-jdv

1 comments:

camille (visit their site)

nice photo!
did the texans offer you a contract? i hope you didn't settle for less than $23 million!!!

bravo on the swift update!!

abdc chat?